Residential /Commercial Services Department
We are seeking experienced leaders as well as entry level candidates
ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh invites you to become a valuable part of a leading provider of residential and commercial specialty cleaning services as well as complete restoration and reconstruction services for homes and businesses damaged by water, fire, and storms. Sales are on the increase and there is an immediate need to fill several of our newly created positions within the various departments. We are seeking high-quality skilled people to join our growing organization. If you are seeking full-time or part-time work, we offer the following:
- Competitive Wages
- Work Stability
- Ample Overtime
- Certified Training and Continuing Education Classes with Transferrable Certifications
- Cross Training between the various departments
- Development of qualified personnel for taking on Leadership roles
We want to provide a work environment that provides ongoing employment, growth and security for its employees. The work is often challenging and there are never two days the same. The work is always rewarding especially when helping those in getting their lives back to normal after a disastrous event. As a Lead Floor Maintenance/Carpet Cleaning Technician you will be required to have the following qualifications and abilities:
- Floor Maintenance knowledge to include the machine scrubbing, stripping and refinishing, and burnishing of various floor surfaces using appropriate equipment and chemicals.
- Carpet Cleaning knowledge using both portable and truck-mounted carpet units using approved techniques and chemicals.
- Ability to train existing and new hires in all phases of floor maintenance and carpet cleaning techniques.
- Follow all Safety guidelines, personnel rules, and regulations to prevent injury.
- Required to perform any duty as assigned by supervision to participate in the success of the company.
- Availability to work flexible hours to include overnight and weekend projects.
- Possess a valid PA Driver’s License.
- Pass a background check and drug screening.
Please respond by emailing resume to email@example.com or submit an application in person at 745 Allegheny Avenue, Oakmont, PA 15139. We are always looking for high quality people to join our team. Please refer to our website at www.servicemasterofgreaterpgh.com for more information detailing the services we provide that you can become part of.
Built on a foundation of great brands and employees with a passion for service, our vision is to be the leading provider of essential services through empowered people, world-class customer service and convenient access. By joining ServiceMaster, you’ll be part of a talented network of employees with a shared vision.
Our environment is a diverse community where successful people work together to achieve common goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a ServiceMaster Clean® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.