Property Damage Restoration Specialist
Water and Fire Damage Specialists working out of our Oakmont Pennsylvania Office
ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh is a leading provider of restoration and specialty cleaning services to homes and businesses. Our people deliver emergency services to those people and businesses that are damaged by fire, flood, smoke and storms. Our people enjoy helping our customers in need. They see projects through till the end and create happy customers to give great referrals. Our team work together in cohesive units to deliver award winning service. We are looking for committed new team members to grow and learn allowing us to meet our growing customer requests.
Compensation $16.00-$18.00 with industry experience $13.00-$15.00 with no direct industry experience
If this position interests you but you do not have the experience required we do have entry level positions available to allow you to develop your skills as a property damage restoration specialist
- Monthly incentive bonus
- Work Stability
- Ample Overtime
- 401K with company funded participation
- Benefits including health insurance, life insurance, long term disability
- Certified Training and Continuing Education Classes with Transferrable Certifications
- Cross Training between the various departments
- Development of qualified personnel for taking on Leadership roles
If you want to work in an environment that provides ongoing employment, growth and security for its employees , if you are a person who is interested in a constant learning environment, if you want to be recognized and rewarded for the results you achieve , then ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh may be the place for you. The work is often challenging and there are never two days the same. The work is always rewarding especially when helping those in getting their lives back to normal after a disastrous event. As a Specialist in Property Damage Restoration you will be required to have the following qualifications and abilities:
- Must be able to perform water extractions, structure drying, demo, fire/smoke restoration, mold remediation in residential or commercial buildings.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to our clients as well as other team members
- Must be able to work in an environment that has suffered fire, water, and wind damage.
- Will provide water extraction and structural drying services
- Will set up air movers and/or dehumidifiers and other specialty equipment and monitor daily.
- Provide surgical demolition and structural drying and cleaning services
- Follow all Safety guidelines, personnel rules, and regulations to prevent injury.
- Must be able to work for extended periods of time in variety of conditions
- You will need to be able learn new skills and apply them to real world situations in the field
- Available to work additional hours beyond standard schedule to meet the emergency needs of our customers
- Possess a valid PA Driver’s License.
- Pass a background check and drug screening.
- Have ability to use specialty testing and information recording equipment to document electronically results and to communicate clearly to all stake holders in the process
If this position interests you but you do not yet have the skills listed above we have a training program to allow you to learn and develop the skills to become a water damage restoration specialist.